Friday, December 3, 2010

No wonder why

I usually like quotes, proverbs and sayings. In FB, once i see one, i click on the like button or repost it. Then the Grains of Thoughts start running. Why do i like this? How does it apply to me? Why can I relate? As i try to dissect, I am led to a greater discovery of the 'who i am'. I am also hopeful that my discovery is also a discovery of others. For what makes ME is OTHERS.



 "A person's relationship to God is the defining relationship in his or her life
- when this relationship is out of order, every other relationship will suffer"

I paused and think... flashbacks of relationships entered my mind. (try doing a flashback as well)

How is my relationship? How are my relationships? lovelife? friends? family? sfc? workmates? my dreams? are they in order?

"no wonder why" is all i could say.

I SHOULD start changing my views. (emphasis on SHOULD - defining it as having a hard time or in the process of)

Instead of trying to make all other relationships in my life work, especially that which concerns my heart the most, i will first work on my relationship with the Lord. If in this i succeed then by His word, i will succeed in all my relationships...

How about you? Which would you want to work on more?

No comments:

Post a Comment