Monday, June 13, 2011

First Aid: Quotes



First aid is done to heal or at least remedy instant pain. These are things or ways we use to alleviate the minor pains, or emergency responses before we under go surgery. We commonly see them as medicine kits so we fail to recognize them in our life's daily battles, where emotional scars, wounds and pains could never undergo surgery, hence, the only medicine we are left with is our emotional first aid kit, which we fondly call coping mechanisms.

Funny how much i observe that on the lowest points of my life, Quotes help me cope. This is one content of  my first aid kit. For it expresses what my heart fails to say. And here are some of those:



“And she will fool everyone with her fake smile and pretend laugh.”

“Dear heart, today I met a boy — prepare to shatter.”

“Don’t tell me you love me if you don’t really mean it, 
because I might do something crazy,like believe it.”

“She completely fell for him, but he didn’t even stumble.”

“I wish that I was as invisible as you make me feel.”

“It’s funny how someone can break your heart, 
but you still love them with all the little pieces."

“Sometimes we have to let go, 
just to be sure that there is something out there worth holding on to.”

“Just like Barbie, always smiling, even if she doesn’t want to.”

“Sometimes, when I say ‘Oh, I’m fine.’ 
— I want you to look into my eyes and say ‘Tell the truth.’”

“I guess what scares me is knowing that at any moment 
you could rip my heart out and step on it…
and I would just pick it up and hand it right back to you.”

“No matter what I do, I always forget to forget you.”

“I never stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it.”

“When you weren’t mine, I couldn’t get you. 
When I finally got you, I couldn’t keep you. 
When I couldn’t keep you, I got over you. 
When I got over you, you wanted me.”

“If it’s a broken part, replace it. 
If it’s a broken arm then brace it. 
If it’s a broken heart, then face it.”

“Sometimes, two people have to fall apart 
to realize how much they need to fall back together.”

“There isn’t a moment of my day 
that isn’t spent wondering where you are, 
what you’re doing, how you’re feeling. 
Even in the quiet of the night, 
when everything is still
 and I am nearly asleep, 
there’s a part of me that is still wondering.”

“If they don’t chase you when you walk away, keep walking.”

“It’s hard to decide when you’re too tired to hold on. 
Yet, you’re too in love to let go.”

“If a girl understands your bulls**t, sticks through your mistakes, 
and smiles even when you’ve done nothing for her 
— it’s obvious she’s a keeper. 
But it’s also obvious you don’t deserve her.”

“Your first mistake was leaving me. 
Your second mistake was giving me the chance 
to realize I could live without you.”

 “I miss you when something good happens, because your the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because your the one that understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night, and think of all the wonderful times that we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life.”

quotelicious.com

No comments:

Post a Comment