Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Heart and Mind


Mind: You know that he is your friend and it is hard to love a friend…

Heart: Yet i love him much more than a friend, is it so wrong to love a friend?

Mind: No it isn't, but loving a friend involves a lot of risk…

Heart: What are they? will they be worth avoiding?

Mind: For you, it is…that is if you don’t want to suffer the pain of unrequited love…

Heart: This feeling i have, i don’t want to keep. i want it known to him…

Mind: Then risk your friendship?

Heart: Which is harder, sitting beside him hiding my love, or him avoiding me and knowing where i stand?

Mind: whichever you prefer….

Heart: you are the mind… you ought to think….

Mind: I may rationalize to you the pros and cons. Yet in the end it is still You who decides what to do

Heart: But i am irrational, i don't think of the consequences of my decisions. I just do whatever it feels like doing…. that is why I’ve had a lot of pains already….

Mind: Pains and sufferings, they are part of loving…

Heart: I don’t think I can take more suffering…. I have been broken already…

Mind: But you also heal… then love again…. it is through You that I learn about life…

Heart: So what am i going to do, Mind?

Mind: Pray…. pray…pray… and ask God to help both of us…. cause when you are troubled… i could not think…. Ask him to help us see…

Heart: And to help us accept the faith that lies ahead of us…..For where your heart is, happiness follows… is that it?….

Mind: Yes, and wherever you are, troubled and calm, i am there, to balance
things. So Heart, always talk to me….

Heart: And Mind, help me think things through….

No comments:

Post a Comment